WHAT TO DO IF THINGS GO WRONG
Our complaints Procedure
GDP Partnership Limited – 646344
If you have a complaint, this must be put in writing and addressed to the person below directly, either by letter or preferably by email to the following:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
What will happen next?
1. We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
2. We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to the Insolvency Practitioner dealing with the matter, who will then review the complaint and speak to the member of staff dealing with the case.
3. Within 10 days of our acknowledgement letter, we will send to you a written reply to your complaint.
4. At this stage if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for the Insolvency Practitioner to review his/her decision.
5. We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
6. If, having received our response, you remain unsatisfied, you may take the complaint further to:
Financial Ombudsman Service Ltd.
Exchange Tower, London
E14 9GE, United Kingdom
Registered as a limited company in England and Wales No. 3725015.
Registered office as above.