Interest Rate Hedging Products - Have you Been Mis-Sold?
First, ask yourself four simple questions:
- Did you take out a new facility with your bank on or before 1 December 2001?
- Does your facility letter use any of the following words: Swaps, Caps, Collars or Structured Collars?
- Are these facilities less than £10 million?
- At the time you took out your facility, did your company have:
- Turnover of more than £6.5 million; or
- Balance sheet total of more than £3.26 million; or
- More than 50 employees?
If you have answered yes to any of the above, chances are you have been mis-sold a product by your lender. Redress may be owed to you and in some cases you may even be entitled to additional compensation.
Get in touch with GDP Partnership today to see if we can assist.